I’m probably a bit late on the uptake with this one, especially in light of all you au courant gentlemen with your fingers firmly on the pulse, French Connection are having a sale, with up to 50% off many items.
FCUK aren’t doing to well in my opinion at the moment, which is probably something to do with the erratic nature of their catalogue, swinging wildly between Reiss style sophistication and Burton tackiness. Having said that, you should be able to pick up a couple of bargains. Read after the jumps for a list of a few choice items I’ve found.
1. Classic Jacket (£65) – Big reduction from £130, you can never have too many suit jackets.
2. Lucky Jim jeans (£49) – Washed, light blue denim is big at the moment. A nice looking cut on these jeans make them worth the £49.
3. Vulcan Polo (£24) – I love the subtle stripes on this grey polo. Would look great under the classic jacket above.
4. Berry trainer (£30) – Part shoe, part trainer, will look good with slacks or a pair of battered jeans.
5. Weave city bag (£17) – A simple bag for the uncomplicated gent and at a decent price too.
By admin | June 29th, 2007