All Saints have this week launched their autumn/winter 07 range and already I know that they’re going to be one of my most visited shops this coming season. The collection is quite diverse, incorporating heavy textures, such as ruffles, checks and stripes and unusually, for this time of year, a number of pink garments. All Saints designers have also set a running theme in their accessories – a ram-skull motif that finds itself fused with belt buckles, pin badges and pendents.
Keep reading after the jumps for five new items that I’ve picked off of their relaunched website.
1. Dip-dye cardigan (£70) – Low-front cardy with dip-dye trim. Would look great with just a plain tee-shirt or a small-collared shirt underneath.
2. Fitzgerald waistcoat (£75) – Sophisticated fitted waistcoat. Go all fancy-dan and combine with a neutral, collared shirt and a cravat/scarf of your choosing.
3. Jermaine v-neck (£85) – Thick, bold, diagonal stripes make this jumper really stand out. Has a slightly hypnotic quality to it.
4. Shepra Pant (£60) – Earth-brown cotton pant with twisted seam. Pair up with the Fitzgerald waistcoat for a dapper outfit.
5. Ramskull badge (£15) – A bit morbid, but that’s exactly why I like it.
Must read posts:
Everton or Liverpool? Which football team did The Beatles...
Top 10 Best Beatles Buys: including Vans pumps, Apple onesie...
Top 10 vintage-looking gadgets (Part One): including...