Two bottles of Diesel Fuel for Life are on their way to our lucky winners, and if you missed out we’ve got another fragrance for this week’s comp. Amouage make luxury fragrances and their ‘Dia’ scent is a heady mix of cardamom, frankincense, ylang ylang and vetiver, but to name a few.
To be in with a chance of winning the fragrance simply answer the following question:
Which legendary perfumier created the first Amouage fragrance?
Send your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org including ‘Competition’ in the subject.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. Competition prize is one bottle of Amouage Dia scent.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Brandish mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list add ‘no mailout’ the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 15th October, 2007. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Must read posts:
Everton or Liverpool? Which football team did The Beatles...
Top 10 Best Beatles Buys: including Vans pumps, Apple onesie...
Top 10 vintage-looking gadgets (Part One): including...