It’s not that they didn’t have a place, it’s just that every trend runs its course. Here’s the top 5 trends that I’d gladly see the back of. It’s like enough already!
5. Big slogan tees. Thanks for all you’ve done, but here’s the door.
4. Boombox. I know I’m shutting the stable door after the horse has been sent to the knackers yard (London’s most fashion fabulous night is now going under 18s only) but the whole self-satisfied “this is the club you’ll be telling your grandchildren about” posturing was beginning to grate. Only because they were right of course.
3. Cardigans. The light-weight kind, not the big chunky ones, which still have legs. I feel like we’ve just grown apart. It’s not you, it’s me. I still love you, I’m just not IN love with you.
2. Pete Doherty hats. Love him or loathe him, you’ve got to admit he’s got charisma, but you cant get a piece of it by wearing one of those hats. Got it?
1. Comebacks. After Take That, Boyzone, Spice Girls, who’s left? MN8? World’s Apart? A1?
Must read posts:
Everton or Liverpool? Which football team did The Beatles...
Top 10 Best Beatles Buys: including Vans pumps, Apple onesie...
Top 10 vintage-looking gadgets (Part One): including...