Like it or not, these days mobile phones can be seen as so much more than just communication devices. And like all things, there’s a lot of choice out there. How do you decide what kind of phone to go for? Design? Ease of use? Or is price the most important factor?
We’re offering you the chance to win one of five 4 GB Apple iPod Nano Videos just for completing a survey on this very subject.
It’ll take about five minutes of your time and everyone who enters their details at the end will be entered into the prize draw. The closing date for entry to the draw is 31st January.
Take the survey here
Terms and conditions apply – see them over the page.
Prize draw rules:
1. Prize draw entry by completing the survey alone.
2. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
3. All entries must be received by 5 PM on Thursday January 31st
4. Entrants must be aged 16-59 to enter
5. By completing the survey, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw. The five winners be drawn at random will receive an Apple iPod nano (4Gb) with video playback.
6. The responses you give are to be used for research purposes only. Responses will be anonymous and will remain confidential in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct.
7. AKQA reserves the right to change the prizes described to a similar model of the same value under exceptional circumstances.
8. The prize draw winners will be selected at random and notified by email.
By ShinyMedia | January 17th, 2008