Foul-mouthed funmongers Modern Toss have teamed up with Kickers to produce Random bandits, a series of animated shorts. The first film has already been released at the Kickers MySpace, and the remaining two are available to view on the 20th April and 5th May.
One half of the duo Mick Bunnage, said: “It’s not everyday you get asked to work with a piece of iconic footwear is it? We were also impressed to discover that the history of the Kickers brand centred on French students lobbing bricks at each other in the late 1960’s.” Explaining the features of the shoe he said: “We’ve done a top notch Kick Hi ‘red’ with two flies licking the stitching and exchanging a topical observation. We’ve ordered a pair each already. Tasty!”
We’ve got five of the pairs of Modern Toss Kick Hi available, jump through to find out how to win…
To win a pair of the specially commissioned shoes just answers the following question:
What colour are the Modern Toss Kicker shoes?
Send your answer [email protected] with the email subject Modern Toss Kickers. Please include your name and address making sure you check out the terms and conditions before you enter. The competition closes at midnight on Friday 17th April 2009.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize is one pair of Kickers Kick Hi per winner.
2. There is no cash alternative.
3. Prize draw is open to readers of Brandish in the UK only.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will result in exclusion from the draw.
5. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list add no mailout the subject of the email.
6. The winners will be drawn at random after the closing date of 30/4/09. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
By admin | April 10th, 2009