With the annual prostate cancer ‘Movember’ moustache-growing fundraiser kicking off in just under a month, it’s time to start looking at some new products to keep your extraneous facial hair in line. Today we’ve got the Gillette Fusion ProGlider Styler to show you, a 3-in-1 styling tool “based on performance driven design.”
Offering a precision edging blade, it’ll let you sculpt sharp hair lines, with an ergonomic grip that’ll prevent your line from slipping when you’re perfecting that Craig David chin strap.
With blades said to be thinner than a surgeons scalpel, you’ll be able to get the closest shave this side of a cut-throat, too.
“Our deep understanding of men and our strong design and engineering heritage enabled us to recognise an opportunity to better meet the complex needs of men who style their facial hair,” said Dr. Kristina Vanoosthuyze, Scientific Communications Manager for Gillette.
“We combined two powerful and proven technologies to help men achieve their individual style with ease.”
Both the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler and Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel are available in shops now. You’re looking at around £20 for the Fusion ProGlide Styler and £3.99 for the Fusion ProGlide Clear Shave Gel.
Key features are as follows:
- Weight: 92g (including cartridge and battery), 83g trimmer-only
- Length: 13.8cm; Handle width: 1.2cm; Head width: 4cm
- Silver Chrome handle with blue accents and a black elastomer that surrounds the handle
- Power source: one AA battery
- 3 comb attachments for trimming to 2mm, 4mm and 6mm hair-length
- Power Trimmer Door which opens easily to rinse trimmer (including under tap water)
- Stylish Base and Holder that conveniently stores all three combs, the Fusion ProGlide™ attachment and the Braun Trimmer
Over the next few weeks Brandish are going to be getting you all prepped for the annual “Movember” moustache-growing charity fundraiser, digging out the best products, gadgets and tips from leading grooming industry members to make maintaining your ‘tache as easy as possible. Keep checking back for more Movember updates, and good luck!
By Gerald Lynch | October 1st, 2012